Old Fashioned July 4th Festival
Enjoy the holiday with your friends and family at the Bend Park & Recreation District Old Fashioned July 4th Festival, brought to you by Zolo Media. It’s a day filled with old-fashioned fun & games, food and festivities – you won’t want to miss out!
Make a day of it: Begin at 8:00 am in Drake Park with the annual Lion’s Club Pancake Breakfast then cruise to downtown Bend by 9:30 am with your dog, llama, wagon, bicycle or stuffed animal for the popular Bend Park & Recreation District Pet Parade, brought to you by Bend Pend Express. The parade kicks off at 10:00 am sharp and circles through downtown for 1.5 miles. After the Pet Parade, head back to Drake Park between 11:00 am – 4:00 pm to enjoy the Festival with live music, local artisans and delicious food. Don’t forget to cruise through the expanded Kids & Family Area brought to you by the Law Offices of Warren John West where kids of all ages will be entertained with FREE old fashioned fun and games.
July 4th Activities & Schedule:
Pancake Breakfast 8:00 am – 11:00 am
Presented by the Sunrise Lions Club
Live Music, Entertainment & Pie-eating contests!
11:00 am – 4:00 pm on Pavilion Stage
Old Fashioned Games: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Sponsored by Alpine Physical Therapy
Sack Races ~ Water Balloon Toss ~ Three Legged Race ~ Hula Hoop Contest ~ Watermelon Eating Contest
Kids & Family Fun Area: 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Sponsored by the Law Offices of Warren John West
• Bean Bag Toss – Pepsi-Cola of Bend
• Bend Fire Department – Fire Education and photo fun
• Carnival Games – Epikos Church
• Flush A Duck Races – Oregon School Employees Assn. & BPRD
• Flying Fish Fling – Central Oregon Disaster Restoration
• Helicopter landings – Air Link Medical Helicopter
• Obstacle course and Bean Bag Toss – Neighbor Impact
• Pin the Tail on the Boo Boo – American Red Cross
• Rubber Ducky Dip – Law Offices of Warren John West
• Smokey Bear Camp Fire Fun – Deschutes National Forest
• Tattoos – Humane Society of Central Oregon
Do you want to be a vendor? Click here for information.