How To Register
We offer over 770 different recreation programs annually for ages ranging from 18 months to senior adult.
Fall 2015 recreation registration open through December.
– Click here to preview the Fall 2015 Playbook (Note: 6 MB pdf file)
– Click here to review programs and register online.
– Fall Playbooks will begin arriving in District mailboxes around August 24th.
The best way to register is online – it’s easy to use. If you already have an account go directly to https://register.bendparksandrec.org to register for programs.
Out-of-District Fee Policy
Residents who live outside of the Bend Park & Recreation District are encouraged to participate in all programs. Out of district residents do not pay property taxes that support the district and will be charged an additional 20% for programs and facility passes. If you need help determining if you live inside the district boundaries, call us at (541) 389-7275. We also have a District Map and you can simply put in your address and it will indicate if you live within the district boundaries.
To set up your family account and browse programs:
1. Go to https://register.bendparksandrec.org
2. Click on “Need an Account or forgot your password.”
3. Complete the information for your household (you, spouse). After the account is created you can add additional family members (children). Be sure to enter birthdates and genders so that you get the right classes.
That is it! You will not be sent any spam and your information will never be sold to outside companies.
If you want to register in person, you can register for any program at any of the following locations:
District office: 799 SW Columbia Street
Juniper Swim & Fitness Center: 800 NE 6th St.
Bend Senior Center: 1600 SE Reed Market Rd
Mail: Fill out the downloadable registration form, print and mail it to us at 799 SW Columbia Street, Bend, OR 97702. Please note: Mail registration is processed last and is not available for Juniper Swim & Fitness programs.
Credits & Refunds: If you should need to change or cancel your registration, here is our registration Credits and Refund Policy.
If you have questions about registration, please call the district office at (541) 389-7275.